- Joined
- Mar 7, 2009
- Messages
- 4,081
Geez, you have it all wrong guys.
Pyro is a robot..
fixt
But in all seriousness, I wonder if the head gear for the pyro will let her take the helmet off.
Geez, you have it all wrong guys.
Pyro is a robot..
meet the pyro will be the very last thing done and all will be revealed...
Now that I checked I think the pin up in 2fort is the Pyro.
Why would the pyro have a pin up of her self in the base o.0
Why would the pyro have a pin up of her self in the base o.0
Because Sniper has the hots for Pyro.
Why do we know the pyro is female?
....You can't understand a single word the pyro says. Men can't understand anything women say. Pyro=Woman
Why do we know the pyro is female?
....You can't understand a single word the pyro says. Men can't understand anything women say. Pyro=Woman

Pyro is a chick and scout's mom
and now see has her own calendar
http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/65591