Hello everyone. I would greatly appreciate if some of the admins can clear up my confusion on this issue.
For the avalanche server, I would like to know if there are any rules against "spawn killing." This issue came up last night while i was in-game. So my question is this:
1) What constitutes as "spawn killing?" For example, if I'm on Allies and i camp inside the axis base (double windows, v-crack, behind 2nd flag entrance,etc), is that considered spawn killing?
2) What are the rules on the issue of spawn killing?
Personally, I haven't read any threads or seen anything posted about this issue so please if an admin can clear this up for me, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks,
David :blink:
For the avalanche server, I would like to know if there are any rules against "spawn killing." This issue came up last night while i was in-game. So my question is this:
1) What constitutes as "spawn killing?" For example, if I'm on Allies and i camp inside the axis base (double windows, v-crack, behind 2nd flag entrance,etc), is that considered spawn killing?
2) What are the rules on the issue of spawn killing?
Personally, I haven't read any threads or seen anything posted about this issue so please if an admin can clear this up for me, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks,
David :blink:















