K Kanonier I made one post Joined May 18, 2009 Messages 3 May 23, 2009 #1 Hey guys,I'm currently in Memphis,TN visiting family for memorial day.Unfortunatly I won't be back on in houston until around tuesday so I won't be gaming until then.
Hey guys,I'm currently in Memphis,TN visiting family for memorial day.Unfortunatly I won't be back on in houston until around tuesday so I won't be gaming until then.
D DjO Poster Joined Apr 12, 2009 Messages 124 May 23, 2009 #3 Have fun and don't do anything that I wouldn't do!
U uselessgreggy Famous Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 453 May 23, 2009 #4 At least you get to get out of Houston for a weekend. I myself am stuck here... Have fun on the outside!
At least you get to get out of Houston for a weekend. I myself am stuck here... Have fun on the outside!
4 47 Famous Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 418 May 24, 2009 #7 memphis is a great city man, have fun and be careful.. have a safe trip back
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 May 24, 2009 #9 have fun, and enjoy being with your whole family
O Osok Poster Joined Dec 24, 2007 Messages 207 May 24, 2009 #10 Making Easy Money Pimping Hoes In Style= M.E.M.P.H.I.S.
R rs2moneyvip I made one post Joined May 22, 2009 Messages 5 May 27, 2009 #11 anambulance anambulance theattendant reallybegan thethreemen notreturned