TF2 June 7 Dominations...Royal Rumble!

Well I was so caught up in the excitement that I didn't take screenies of my dominations, but I dominated DJ wifey and Blackhawk.

But I can't prove it :)
 
Was a great game, overall. Got 3 good ones myself. :D







And the final scores from the 2nd round:

 
ctfchaos0003r.jpg


ctfchaos0005q.jpg
 
Was gonna come but as soon as the password was changed to grape, it filled instantly.

How do you people get in so fast? :(
 
i was way to caught up in the moment, but i know i got cryptex and sloppie =D That was so much fun it was the first RR i was at.
 
Hey, not my fault you couldn't deal with my awesome sentry placement skills. :D

Funny thing about that. I'd been using the fact that you were downhill as cover. I'd already taken out your dispenser by jumping and firing, and had begun to work on your sentry. I'd take some bullets, but the rockets wouldn't have time to fire. Well, another player stepped in front to try to help take it out. Only, the sentry got him with the bullets, and I got the rockets meant for him. :D

All in good fun. I can't wait for the next one.
 
Funny thing about that. I'd been using the fact that you were downhill as cover. I'd already taken out your dispenser by jumping and firing, and had begun to work on your sentry. I'd take some bullets, but the rockets wouldn't have time to fire. Well, another player stepped in front to try to help take it out. Only, the sentry got him with the bullets, and I got the rockets meant for him. :D

All in good fun. I can't wait for the next one.

Nevermind the fact that, when I got that domination, my gun was placed in a completely different spot. ;)

Of course, good fun. The Rumble's always a most excellent event. :D
 
^ haha first rumble ive been to actually, not first event though, pretty fun :) especially the fact that the dominated people got right back in cause no one was waiting for a spot...lol
 
I tried getting in for like 20 minutes but I consistently got 'bad password' even though it was correct :(
 
Nevermind the fact that, when I got that domination, my gun was placed in a completely different spot. ;)

Of course, good fun. The Rumble's always a most excellent event. :D

Oooh. That's right. I think you'd moved your gun to the upper ledge and I got hit when I was trying to drop down for the intel. Either way, good work, Adilor. Also, you're fired. ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top