- Joined
- Mar 20, 2009
- Messages
- 1,031
Guys post your doms here!! 





^^^^^ fail.![]()

Hey, not my fault you couldn't deal with my awesome sentry placement skills.![]()

Funny thing about that. I'd been using the fact that you were downhill as cover. I'd already taken out your dispenser by jumping and firing, and had begun to work on your sentry. I'd take some bullets, but the rockets wouldn't have time to fire. Well, another player stepped in front to try to help take it out. Only, the sentry got him with the bullets, and I got the rockets meant for him.
All in good fun. I can't wait for the next one.


especially the fact that the dominated people got right back in cause no one was waiting for a spot...lol
Nevermind the fact that, when I got that domination, my gun was placed in a completely different spot.
Of course, good fun. The Rumble's always a most excellent event.![]()
