=(eG)= |Lucifer| ::BOXXY:: VS =(eGO)= Dalsia. >:D

[Lucifer]

Active Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2009
Messages
250
Hey guys and gals.

Let me just cut to the chase here.

Recently in our beloved Highschool server, a war has been waged between me and =(eGO)= Dalsia.

For six straight games I have killed Dalsia everytime he came within range of me weather it try sneaking up on me, me knifing/nading or just plain pwning him.
Not once did he kill me and he vowed to one day do so.
Last night he managed to kill me due to me suffering a sad teamflash from a fellow mate.
But I figured since he did get me I'd think of a great plan.

Why not make it fun?

Make a game, eh?

Its gonna be simple.

Everytime me and Dalsia meet in HS server, BOTH of us are gonna be playing to kill one another.

So to make it fun, I've decided a 30 Game compitition to settle our war. ;)

Here is how I'd like it to work.
For the ENTIRE game, at anytime we manage to kill one another we will tally ourselfs a point.
We shall do this until the game ends, therefor counting up and seeing who won.
The winner with most kills gets a GAME POINT signaling his win in that game.
We shall do this for 30 games total, and see whom emerges victor. :D
First rounds will be PRACTICE ROUNDS.

After the offical games shall start.

The rules are simple for us.
Any means to kill shall be used, Bush Hiding, Tree Hugging, Monkey flipping Or SpiderMan WallHaxing.
A kill is a round point to the game.
At the end kill points will be counted and a GAME POINT will be awarded to winner.

IF at ANYTIME me or Dalsia HAVE to leave it has to be SAID or else its a forfit and the other wins.
E.G, Dal has 100 Kills over me but suddenly quits cause I am 2 kills away from catching up.
He therefor loses via forfit if he does not return within 10 mins even if he was ahead.

In this thread, if you are rooting for Dalsia say so.
If me say so.

---Lucifers rooters---
Cuteness.
Bandgeek.
Rayne.
Ruthless.
IRS.
Carine.
Mistress Serious.
Salty Fogle.
Chuck Norris.
Seal lovin.
Azn_Master
Liquid


---Dalsias rooters---
PWNed.
Geno-Knight.
Old man.
Tahoe.
Deatheater.
Jake.
Wheres Waldo.
Lithium.
Louis.
Injection.
Smirnoff.
Tag your it.
Transparent


THE CURRENT ROUNDS ARE PRACTICE ROUNDS!
The real thing wont start until Dalsia gets all ready.

Current PRACTICE ROUND SCORE IS:
Lucifer - 9
Dalsia - 2

The prize for this I shall leave up to you kind members of EdgeGamers.
Aswell shall we make this 1 VS 1 ore include a future team?

Lets see whom is teh best of teh best.
 
Last edited:
No offence, butttt dalsia is a BEAST!! So I'm betting 5k plinks on dalsia :thumbup:
 
umm jw but why post this here if its a personal game between you and dalsia?
 
SkillyBoxxy.

1: I WANT people to KNOW whats going on, we have had people asking over and over whats going on and HERE is whats up, Aswell so theres no confusion in Adminchat or ingame when people notice me and him.
for example IF I got bomb I GIVE it to someone else and explain that I WILL NOT plant and that I'm hunting Dalsia..
2: It gives a good show, PLUS I want Edgegamers to decide the prize :D
3: Its good clean fun. ^^

And Pwned, THINK BRO.
I've DOMINATED HIM SIX COMPLETE GAMES without him scoring a kill on me until the teamflash kill last night.
He's out numbered six to one.

Cuteness, your rooting for meh? :D

C'mon guys et this thread out, let people know!
 
i wish lucifer will win becuase dalsia always kills me
GO LUCIFER!!!!!!!!
 
First off Boxxy is annoying, and second Dalsia better own him.
 
Aswell, guys what should the prize be and SHOULD we have teammates or just have me and Dal fight this out? xD
 
Sorry Lucy, I've seen you both play, it's close but my money is on Dalsia!!!!
Heh, I know.
But again, he's just as bad.

After six games of nothing but him dying at MY hand, I honestly dont see him winning.
I either must lagg or be flashed.
 
My bet is on Dalsia (sorry Lucifer), and if we create teams, I'll happily play under Dalsia's command
 
Its cool Tah.

I think we MIGHT consider it in the future.
For now we might keep it a 1 vs 1 whilist in game thing.
 
heh i think this is neat however i must claim switzerland here because i don't play on highschool, and i have hardly seen either of you
but keep us posted, this is cool
 

Latest posts

Back
Top