=(eG)= |Lucifer| ::BOXXY:: VS =(eGO)= Dalsia. >:D

Current practice round score is.

Lucifer - 8 Game wins.
Dalsia - 1 Game win.

C'mon Dal, step it up or the real things gonna be awful. ;)
 
-----------------THE CURRENT PRACTICE ROUND SCORE IS ----------------

Lucifer - 9 Games.
Dalsia - 2 Games. <--- Given for Lucifer having to leave mid game with no kills on Dalsia.


I'll be fair on Dalsia since I am ahead.
IF he HAS killed me AND I have to go I WILL give him a game win just to let him boost up a bit since I have him locked nine games to two.
He is now won two games, he killed me during a pistol round and I had to go so I let him win. ^^
 
come on dalsia
ive saved you some rounds by kiling you myself even
sheesh you try to help a guy..
 
lol dude you need to stop double/triple posting....just edit your previous post
 
I think it's funny that a lot of posts are "Go Lucifer because Dalsia always kills me." I plan on Lucifer saying that by the time we're through.

...and Waldo I <3 you.
 
I think it's funny that a lot of posts are "Go Lucifer because Dalsia always kills me." I plan on Lucifer saying that by the time we're through.

...and Waldo I <3 you.
Dalsia your so cute.
Heres my pic to remind you whos best.



eGO.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top