L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Jun 17, 2009 #81 im with Dalsia! me and hime a good have a "good" bond. hahahah!
B Bravo Company Forum Fiend Joined Mar 30, 2009 Messages 645 Jun 20, 2009 #83 Ugh, I'm going have to get into the HS server with lucifer more, Give him 2 people to worry about. Just gotta polish off those CSS skills again. I don't want to say it but I'll go with lucifer, I've known him too long, hes too hard headed to lose :glare:
Ugh, I'm going have to get into the HS server with lucifer more, Give him 2 people to worry about. Just gotta polish off those CSS skills again. I don't want to say it but I'll go with lucifer, I've known him too long, hes too hard headed to lose :glare:
L [Lucifer] Active Member Joined Mar 19, 2009 Messages 250 Jun 21, 2009 #84 YAY, Bravo. Eh, Dalsia just... fails. Its really sad, he's never on at the moment so the fights been held off. Dalsia can't kill me, its too hard.
YAY, Bravo. Eh, Dalsia just... fails. Its really sad, he's never on at the moment so the fights been held off. Dalsia can't kill me, its too hard.