Anyone else have an odd coincidence with their unlocks?

J_landry

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 9, 2008
Messages
625
Well I do, I have gotten no scout unlocks at all. Not that I play scout all that often, but I usually see a scout unlock or two in game while I'm in.

Anyone else?
 
I keep getting the FAN over and over again. Maybe the game is telling me I should play scout more. hmmmmmm
 
i have 6 axtinguishers, now i play pyro a lot.

Before I pyro was my least played, now he is 2nd.
 
I didn't get any heavy ones until yesterday, I guess I'm good now though :P
 
Got lots of spy stuff. Havnt really had any "coincidences" with mine yet.
 
i've gotten a lot of multiples of a select few items...
Ambassador
Huntsman
Bonk!
Flare gun...
but that's about it.
 
I've gotten duplicates of every non-hat it is all random


Give me a scoot hat valve :(
 
over on our valve maps server none of my unlocks even worked, but when I switched to egypt they were all back, relik looked to have the same problem.. dunno if it was the server though.. i was back to medic with no kritz haha
 
I have duplicates of everything except the huntsman. Still haven't found that (or any hats) but I do have it through unlocks so it's ok.

i have 6 axtinguishers, now i play pyro a lot.

Before I pyro was my least played, now he is 2nd.

I think that is exactly what Valve was aiming for when they made the new unlock system.
 
i have also been trying to figure out how it works. i play all the classes and get the same items over and over.
 
Twenty-five razorbacks.

No, not really. Ten, actually. Then about eight BONK!s, a ton of kritzkreigs... lots of huntsmen, five ambassadors... a little of everything, you know?
 
It seems I've been getting more random drops for my most-played classes rather than my least-played. I think the flaregun count is now around 15 or 16. I seem to get at least one of those a day.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top