How would you fix [X]...

Huntsman
Incress the noise that it makes when it stricks something/flys by you by 25% atleast, Incress the ammo to 18 + the one you have string already(19 total), add a scope(half the power of the sniper's normal primary) and finaly add an overcharge to the meter(so you know when your shot will miss).
 
The Sandman:
Another weapon I would completely redo.
  1. It is no longer a stun. It is a concussion now. Distance strengthens the effect. The concussion is only mildly annoying. It shakes your screen a bit. It's only visual, your weapons are still as accurate and the crosshair stays in the middle of the screen. The concussion does not affect your aim at all, well, unless you get affected by the screen shaking. It's a weapon for annoying and pissing off the enemy while giving you a slight advantage over the enemy.
  2. It still affects ?bers.
  3. It does not take 10 seconds to "recharge" anymore. From now on it needs 6 seconds.


-Calle

I think it would be cool if they used the flashbang effect from CS:S for the sandman if the ball hits from a long range, a nice little reference and it fits your idea wonderfully.

That's just a very minor expansion, everything you said is great. Time to contact Valve :P
 
The SMG needs to be a bit more powerful.Other than that the other problems are weaknesses for the weapon.
 
Last edited:
I agree with you ace, I would use the SMG more for kills. SMG is very accurate with a good firing rate. I would only use Jarate for assist or melee combat.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top