I guess I don't understand the curtness of the replies to my posts. Was called a young laddy in my locked post on hax or what. Patronizing to say the least. I was under the impression the eg's and ago's were here to help. I have not played dod s long but have dod and I ain't no pup. So image my frustration of being talked down to.
I searched the site for dod glitches and there were 199 threads. Not one of them discussed the glitch I discussed. Supposeadly there is an admin page with a list of gliches but I can't access cuz I'm wet behind the ears. Not mention the fact that anyone that uses the glitches are suppose to be kicked and have not been according to ego policy.
I really like the servers and the maturity of the players. But I really hesitate to post anything and if it happens again I will take my compter and go home.
I searched the site for dod glitches and there were 199 threads. Not one of them discussed the glitch I discussed. Supposeadly there is an admin page with a list of gliches but I can't access cuz I'm wet behind the ears. Not mention the fact that anyone that uses the glitches are suppose to be kicked and have not been according to ego policy.
I really like the servers and the maturity of the players. But I really hesitate to post anything and if it happens again I will take my compter and go home.













