De-Motions!

DEMOTIONS!​


If we can trace your IP to SoCal* and you are not at the party we will demote you to the lowest demotion demotable.

If you make it to the party and are e or eG you will most likey get bumped up a level!



*If you do not know what SoCal is, you are not required to attend the party.
 
Lawl. I wish I lived in SoCal. It would be a lot of fun to hang out with you guys.
 
I don't know what SoCal is, BUT I have played Socom... Does that count?
 
SoCal is Southern California... lol I was thinking it was some kind of organization at first, and I wanted to look it up, but then thought better of it :D
 
If you demote me, I will bring you to the court.
Plus, we have the same name.
Lastly, I HATE YOU.
 
What if I am there in spirit. I have been working on this "out-of-body" thing for a while, and I think I can make it there.
 
Hummm sounds like a threat to me! :P

Well I would come but I am helping out my parents all day... that and I hear that John smells funny, I got my sources.
 
JohnT... next time you are coming to DFW and plan on a small GTG... give us more notice... I was really sad to miss the Memorial Day event.... but I couldn't stop plans already in motion... :)
 
What is SoCal? Did you even read the thread? It has been answered at least 3 times. SoCal = Southern California.

Threats. Yes, that will always work to get people to a party. If Wintermute did not make it, ban him.
 
I have an idea. JohnT, why don't you just come and FIND us :D (I live in Belgium, eGO road 2008;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top