De-Motions!

DEMOTIONS!​


If we can trace your IP to SoCal* and you are not at the party we will demote you to the lowest demotion demotable.

If you make it to the party and are e or eG you will most likey get bumped up a level!



*If you do not know what SoCal is, you are not required to attend the party.
 
lol demotions XD, well if i had the money guess what i would go if my GF wasnt comming down from WI to see me in GA. so make the next 1 Possible :P
 
SoCal?

Umm I would like to know what SoCal is...
I know it says I won't be required to go if I don't know what it is.
But I would like to be involved in clan related events and such. :P
 
eGO needs to have an event down in the Memphis, TN area, the midsouth! Then maybe I could attend something :D
 
i say they gotta move the events around not just on that side of the country too, like i am in the south, and its not easy gettin out there and also car rentals and all that, but maybe we could get organized and get a couple or 1 council members to set this up this would be awsome if that could happen lol.
 
love to go, but between living on the other side of the country, finals, lack of funds to go there, and the fact that it would be hard convincing parents on the legitimacy on going (don't really share some of the same ideas about things), it would be rather tough to make it. try to get an event in philly or nyc, definitely be able to make it to there.
 
What about those people in SoCal (wikipedia'd it) who are minors and can't go or got their leg chopped off in a lawn mower 10 minutes before they were about to leave?
 
r u serial???!!!
my mom will never drive me to an event where "strangers" gather!!!
 
Ack, I live in San Diego, but seeing I'm not able to drive a car, I can't come even if I was old enough. SADFACE
 
Oh man, that bums me out. I had to decide between two choices...

Do I attend my own graduation ceremony and be recogonized for finally attaining my Master's degree in Chemistry from UC San Diego for 2 years of extensive research into analyzing polyketide biosynthesis using high resolution mass spectrometry...

Or do I attend the eGO Los Angeles party?...


What was I thinking!? If I had known about the demotions I would have skipped my graduation!

Now I'm going to be demoted. NooooooooooooooO!!O!O!
 
lol I can't, I have to get an airline ticket and fly all the way from here to the US,By then the party would be over :(
 
Haha nice, I was technically at the party (i was watching the live streaming) ;)


That means i get promotion! haha jk =P
 
If I could get money, fly up to LA, then I would go but sadly I don't have money :(
 
Hurry up and make one on the east coast in the summer! These are really annoying me!
 
Back
Top