A anthem Poster Joined Mar 29, 2009 Messages 115 Jun 20, 2009 #1 I can't connect to eGO servers anymore, on INS. Every time I do so, my game crashes. Other servers work, though! What's going on?
I can't connect to eGO servers anymore, on INS. Every time I do so, my game crashes. Other servers work, though! What's going on?
H HazeUk Thread Junky Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 900 Jun 20, 2009 #2 This is strange, I have researched and found nothing. But thats just probably me. Hopefully someone will be able to help you :/. . -Haze.
This is strange, I have researched and found nothing. But thats just probably me. Hopefully someone will be able to help you :/. . -Haze.
S Stinky Wizzleteats Forum Fanatic Joined Sep 20, 2008 Messages 969 Jun 20, 2009 #3 have you tried deleting your client.blob? I believe that is the 'fix it' for most issues like this
H HazeUk Thread Junky Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 900 Jun 20, 2009 #4 Oh, I completely forgot about that. Nice one Stinky =P. Yeh try that anthem.
A anthem Poster Joined Mar 29, 2009 Messages 115 Jun 21, 2009 #5 Well, it seems that a lot of other people are having this problem. At least with the Dust4 server. I don't know what's going on, but it's unusual!
Well, it seems that a lot of other people are having this problem. At least with the Dust4 server. I don't know what's going on, but it's unusual!