You need more servers

BetterDeadThanZed

Active Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2009
Messages
310
I wanna play on the servers, but they're always friggin' full!

You should get another Valve Maps server. I prefer that one.
 
I wanna play on the servers, but they're always friggin' full!

You should get another Valve Maps server. I prefer that one.

We just got like 4 or 5 more servers recently...Do you have those in your favorites list? You can find them at the game server listing link over at the left of the page.
 
yeah we got over 5 servers for tf2 and there full because our servers are one of the best
 
To get more servers a few things will need to happen.

1. the current list of servers need to be and stay full pretty much all the time.

2. More donations, which also gets you entries into the raffles.

this is the largest server count for TF2 we have had....EVER. I'm pretty happy about it, and it usually never takes more than 1-3 mins of auto-join to get in.
 
ALL the servers aren't ALWAYS full...then your not looking good enough after, or isnt patient enough to wait a few mins to get in
 
Another word of advice is to help servers like Arena, Granary, and Turbine when they aren't full.
 
our servers are one of the best

Ahem... didn't you mean, "The most rockin' servers in history" ?

Sometimes I feel pity for the punks that got banned. They have to look across the fence at the greener grasses, but they know they'll never taste them again.

Sometimes.
 
Ahem... didn't you mean, "The most rockin' servers in history" ?

Sometimes I feel pity for the punks that got banned. They have to look across the fence at the greener grasses, but they know they'll never taste them again.

Sometimes.

I don't.

EDGEGAMERS is like a fine wine. It has to be appreciated.

We give true public players so many chances to get right, we have a liberal ban reversal policy, and have so few true "crash landings" where somebody can get a permaban, that only the kind of people who wouldn't appreciate our environment truly get banned.

I look at the new players we get everyday and invite them to enjoy the servers; if you want to play and have a good time, you can't beat eGO. If you want to grief or be a racist, you can go do that elsewhere for you wouldn't enjoy our servers anyway.

As has been said, AutoJoin is your friend. It'll take a few minutes, yes, but fill those with Youtube videos or something. But you will get in. Our servers are always full, but we have a high churn rate.
 
I think eGO should pay to have a full server put in my living room. that way i can get 5 ping, and walk over and kick anyone out i want to make room for me...
thats what i think...
 
I think eGO should pay to have a full server put in my living room. that way i can get 5 ping, and walk over and kick anyone out i want to make room for me...
thats what i think...

You forgot to mention the server is integrated into your icebox, so you can get a beer and check the server simultaneously. It's just a matter of multi-tasking...
 
I think eGO should pay to have a full server put in my living room. that way i can get 5 ping, and walk over and kick anyone out i want to make room for me...
thats what i think...

Nice idea, I'll take 5 :D
 
You forgot to mention the server is integrated into your icebox, so you can get a beer and check the server simultaneously. It's just a matter of multi-tasking...

ah yes. please add this.
thanks for watching out for me Tape
 
I think eGO should pay to have a full server put in my living room. that way i can get 5 ping, and walk over and kick anyone out i want to make room for me...
thats what i think...

Crap, I'd always get kicked when you wanted in, wouldn't I? :(
 
You forgot to mention the server is integrated into your icebox, so you can get a beer and check the server simultaneously. It's just a matter of multi-tasking...

now that would be awesome :thumbup1::w00t:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top