- Joined
- Jun 12, 2009
- Messages
- 310
I wanna play on the servers, but they're always friggin' full!
You should get another Valve Maps server. I prefer that one.
You should get another Valve Maps server. I prefer that one.
I wanna play on the servers, but they're always friggin' full!
You should get another Valve Maps server. I prefer that one.
our servers are one of the best
Another word of advice is to help servers like Arena, Gravelpit, and Turbine when they aren't full.

Ahem... didn't you mean, "The most rockin' servers in history" ?
Sometimes I feel pity for the punks that got banned. They have to look across the fence at the greener grasses, but they know they'll never taste them again.
Sometimes.
I think eGO should pay to have a full server put in my living room. that way i can get 5 ping, and walk over and kick anyone out i want to make room for me...
thats what i think...
I think eGO should pay to have a full server put in my living room. that way i can get 5 ping, and walk over and kick anyone out i want to make room for me...
thats what i think...

You forgot to mention the server is integrated into your icebox, so you can get a beer and check the server simultaneously. It's just a matter of multi-tasking...
I wanna play on the servers, but they're always friggin' full!
You should get another Valve Maps server. I prefer that one.

I think eGO should pay to have a full server put in my living room. that way i can get 5 ping, and walk over and kick anyone out i want to make room for me...
thats what i think...

You forgot to mention the server is integrated into your icebox, so you can get a beer and check the server simultaneously. It's just a matter of multi-tasking...
