Which Windows OS do you use?

Which Windows OS do you use?

  • Windows XP

    Points: 9 19.1%
  • Windows Vista

    Points: 19 40.4%
  • Windows 7

    Points: 17 36.2%
  • Earlier Version of Windows

    Points: 2 4.3%

  • Total voters
    47

frap

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
2,032
Do you use

XP
Vista
Windows7
Or something earlier?

:D Just wondering
 
I use Vista 32-bit currently because it came pre-loaded on this machine but when I build a new one in the near future I'll make the switch to Win7 (when the full version is released).
 
Currently Using vista, planning to upgrade to windows 7 when it comes out.

But ive had no problems with vista, even with everyone else saying this and that. =P
 
Win7 on my Desktop
Vista on my Laptop, but planning to put on Win7...

I got an old machine running 98 lol and a few old hdd in my house with win 2000 and win 2000 advanced server.
 
My desktop has XP SP2. My Eee PC has XP SP3, Ubuntu 9.04, Windows 7 RC1. My bro's laptop has Windows 7 RC1.

I want to install OSX on my Eee PC :). I don't think I've ever quad boot OSs before lol.
 
Last edited:
windows 7 x64 on lappy and desktop , homegroups are so flawless lol, if you havnt tried it , do so , and yi throw linux in here on the vote :P
 
Last edited:
Windows XP, 98 and Server 2003. I have 98 because I'm a little nostalgic. It was my first OS.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top