F frap Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 2,032 Jul 5, 2009 #1 Do you use XP Vista Windows7 Or something earlier? Just wondering
S Stinky Wizzleteats Forum Fanatic Joined Sep 20, 2008 Messages 969 Jul 5, 2009 #2 I triboot: XP, OSX & Linux Mint
D DVS_Mind Poster Joined May 26, 2009 Messages 235 Jul 5, 2009 #3 I use Vista 32-bit currently because it came pre-loaded on this machine but when I build a new one in the near future I'll make the switch to Win7 (when the full version is released).
I use Vista 32-bit currently because it came pre-loaded on this machine but when I build a new one in the near future I'll make the switch to Win7 (when the full version is released).
O OrangeShot Poster Joined May 23, 2009 Messages 165 Jul 5, 2009 #4 Currently Using vista, planning to upgrade to windows 7 when it comes out. But ive had no problems with vista, even with everyone else saying this and that. =P
Currently Using vista, planning to upgrade to windows 7 when it comes out. But ive had no problems with vista, even with everyone else saying this and that. =P
R Rogue Sniper EGO Is My Life! Legacy Members Joined Jan 16, 2007 Messages 6,091 Jul 5, 2009 #5 Win7 on my Desktop Vista on my Laptop, but planning to put on Win7... I got an old machine running 98 lol and a few old hdd in my house with win 2000 and win 2000 advanced server.
Win7 on my Desktop Vista on my Laptop, but planning to put on Win7... I got an old machine running 98 lol and a few old hdd in my house with win 2000 and win 2000 advanced server.
A Allster EGO Addict Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 1,225 Jul 6, 2009 #8 Vista, soon to get windows 7 (In October of course!)
C Cut Chem!st EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 4,081 Jul 6, 2009 #9 Vista Ultimate 64 Bit.
R Ryken Famous Joined Apr 15, 2008 Messages 496 Jul 6, 2009 #10 xp on dekstop osx and 7 on macbook pro
W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Jul 6, 2009 #11 Dual boot Vista x64 and Win 7 x64
S SogeKing Active Member Joined Oct 7, 2007 Messages 386 Jul 6, 2009 #12 My desktop has XP SP2. My Eee PC has XP SP3, Ubuntu 9.04, Windows 7 RC1. My bro's laptop has Windows 7 RC1. I want to install OSX on my Eee PC . I don't think I've ever quad boot OSs before lol. Last edited: Jul 6, 2009
My desktop has XP SP2. My Eee PC has XP SP3, Ubuntu 9.04, Windows 7 RC1. My bro's laptop has Windows 7 RC1. I want to install OSX on my Eee PC . I don't think I've ever quad boot OSs before lol.
Baumer Famous Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 449 Jul 6, 2009 #13 Stinky Wizzleteats said: I triboot: XP, OSX & Linux Mint Click to expand... Show off!
X Xzbit Poster Joined Jan 28, 2009 Messages 149 Jul 6, 2009 #14 Vista Ultimate 32bit. Never had a issue with it
X _Xx_HeX_xX_ Active Member Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 333 Jul 6, 2009 #15 windows 7 x64 on lappy and desktop , homegroups are so flawless lol, if you havnt tried it , do so , and yi throw linux in here on the vote Last edited: Jul 6, 2009
windows 7 x64 on lappy and desktop , homegroups are so flawless lol, if you havnt tried it , do so , and yi throw linux in here on the vote
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Jul 6, 2009 #16 Windows XP, 98 and Server 2003. I have 98 because I'm a little nostalgic. It was my first OS.
2 2 F 4 B P Active Member Joined Feb 6, 2008 Messages 363 Jul 6, 2009 #17 Vista. Gotta love DX10! And not to mention the awesomeness of Windows Aero
F FreakingHell Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 1, 2008 Messages 2,181 Jul 6, 2009 #19 I'm on Windows DOS 3.2