Works in Progress **56k Beware**

And byakuya said "let there be sig!"


bobrossm.jpg
 
got bored and made a new sig... dont know if I'll use it or not.

dualitysigredfluers.png


Heres one I whipped up for Annihilator.

annisigtest.png
 
Last edited:
Got bored.... again lol and made up this DEADPOOL sig, I may make something different w/ the same image though.

dualitysigdeadpool.png
 
My first animated Sig, I made it for my fellow DoD DL Angreifen:

angreifensiganimtest2.gif



I love working with animations! It adds a whole new dimension to your artwork, even little touches like a flickering light can do wonders!
 
Here you go Pickles, hope you like it.

Animated:

picklessiganim.gif


Regular:

picklessig.png
 
Last edited:
Here you go Pickles, hope you like it.

Animated:

picklessiganim.gif


Regular:

picklessig.png

Thanks! I have one request if you aren't busy. Could you make it a little longer and reduce the height? Where did you get all those images? Epically the pickle in the picture?

EDIT: Could you also make it so it will fit in my signature area without the scroll bars?
Thanks in advance again!
 
Last edited:
The signature does fit into the sig area without the scroll bars, its 500x196 which is smaller than the max non scroll sized sig (509x222). The only reason its scrolling is because you have two sigs.

I can make it narrower but not longer, it'll end up being too long and having to scroll. As far as height goes it'll only shrink if i make the eGO logo smaller than it is now. Its up to you, let me know what size you had in mind (i.e. 500x150)

The image of the pickle is just one of a larger picture of multiple pickles. I removed a single one, cut it out, modified the edge, duplicated that one pickle, rotated them, shaped using perspective, added a gradient shader, beveled, fake self-shadowed then added reflection to it.

Basically theres alot you can do w/ one image.
 
Oh okay, then I guess its fine how it is. Thanks again!

No problem, glad you like it.

Oh and FYI there are scroll bars on just about everyone's sigs cause the fullpage ad for Borderlands is messing with the sig boxes and website layout. That'll go back to normal after Nov 4th when the ad is gone.








Heres another one I did recently by request:

greenlanternsiganim.gif
 
Thanks soldier!

Heres a new sig I did for Johnny Blaze, DoD advisor:

johnnyblazesiganim.gif
 

Latest posts

Back
Top