Just a couple things, try making the blood a little darker and maybe make it glossier without it sticking out too much. Also, try Burning the hand a bit to make it blend with the rest of the pic. other than that, incredible.
PS : Can I have the PSD file so I can mess with it? ?
Thanks for the feedback crimson, I did kinda skip over the blood real quick to get it finished. I took your suggestion and added a little something to the blood, I didnt feel like going through the whole world reflection 3d model so this'll have to do haha.
I've already used burn and dodge quite a bit on the hand to make it blend more, cause the straight photo stood out alot. I messed with some other blending modes and overlays but it tends to make it too cartoony for my liking.
Sorry bud, unless its something more public like news/website type work I dont share PSD's, I hope you understand.
Heres what I came up with, some subtle changes to the hand and blood.
I say for your 3rd version, try making the bullet holes not look so..how you say...pixely. They looked somewhat stretched. Maybe look for a brush that has a bigger version of it or one close to it. Just my feedback
PS : I understand about the PSD thing, it's all good
Here's some more sigs I've done recently, the last two even won Sig of the Week . These are animated so give it a min to load, I hope your comp can keep up.
I was fiddling around with photoshop with some free time today trying out some different things and did up this wallpaper. This is still a draft and its currently only 1680x1050 but if wanted can make other sizes. Any feedback would be helpful.