New! Bounty on Batterytime!

batterytime

Famous
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
497
Alright guys! I'm looking for a way to better myself at TF2, and what better way to do that than to put a bounty on myself? Actually, there are probably many many better ways to do it, but let's just say I want to also have some fun. First person to dominate me gets ALL of my casino cash. Currently, I have 9404 cash at the time of writing, and I'll try to keep this page up-to-date as for how much I have. I won't be spending any of it, so it'll be guaranteed to go up.

CURRENT CASH: 10155

The Rules:
1. You must take a FULL screenshot of you dominating me, and post it here in this thread. The screenshot must have the little label that says "<Name Here> is DOMINATING =(eG)=™ Batterytime" in the upper right corner. Scoreboard screenshots are NOT allowed.
2. You must not have been dominated by me from this point on. If I ever dominate you after I post this message, you won't be eligible for the bounty even if you dominate me at a later date.
3. You must be a member of eGO at the time of this post.
4. If nobody claims the bounty by 7/20/09, or two weeks from now, rule 2 will be canceled and anybody, even if I've dominated you in that 2 week time span, can claim the bounty.

That's it! Get out there and pwn me! :P
 
Last edited:
Of course you've done this before. I get dominated on a daily basis. This is to make me more careful of what I do. :P
 
I seem to remember doing well as your medic, so if we run into each other again you should be safe.
 
YOU KNOW IVE DOMINATED YOU BATTERY!!!....gah....WHY is it that i just HAPPEN to NOT take a screenshot =(.....



thats 50 less games of Blackjack right there...
 
OVER 10000 CASINO CASH NOW!
The bounty has officially risen above 10000 now! Now it's worth it! :P
 
Why don't you come over to Gravel Pit. I was gone for a week (lost my epic-soldier-skills), then back for a week (attempted to regain epic-soldier-skills, and failed), gone for another week (lost MORE epic-soldier-skills), and just got back about 3 hours ago. I need to regain my skills by about 9PM PST tomorrow, and I will make a post why tomorrow, mwa ha ha...............so yeah, come to Gravel Pit and help me regain my lost skills. I don't care whether I dominate you or you Kritz me, I want my skills back to. A bargain maybe?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top