WeaponX Forum Fiend Joined Aug 17, 2008 Messages 723 Jul 6, 2009 #1 After about three weeks or so gone I got back late last night...so...just wanted to say what's up to everyone and I hope to see you in game again.
After about three weeks or so gone I got back late last night...so...just wanted to say what's up to everyone and I hope to see you in game again.
Dr.Compton Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 10, 2008 Messages 2,718 Jul 7, 2009 #2 Well, FINALLY! Welcome back Weapon, I'll be sure to keep my eye out for you. And your bullets...
C ColonelMcMeow Active Member Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 274 Jul 7, 2009 #4 Welcome back, three weeks is a long time. lol.
SoNotIsaac EGO Zealot Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 1,937 Jul 7, 2009 #6 Hey! Glad you're back,hope u met my friend BlackRose (PH) Anyways, glad to have you back
I I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Aug 29, 2008 Messages 1,907 Jul 7, 2009 #9 Welcome back, I hope you have forgotten how to kill me in Kalt, cya later. I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ
C Crasher Famous Joined Mar 27, 2009 Messages 410 Jul 7, 2009 #10 I want to see pics from this trip WeaponX ! This country look very beautifull
M Miiikey Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 2,951 Jul 7, 2009 #11 welcome home man. we miss you.