Rawwwwr Active Member Joined Dec 3, 2008 Messages 376 Jul 10, 2009 #1 Guys I will be on and off for next few weeks, my in-laws are in town then vacation, should be back full time probably mid august or so once they leave I will be checking forums often but as far as play goes not much
Guys I will be on and off for next few weeks, my in-laws are in town then vacation, should be back full time probably mid august or so once they leave I will be checking forums often but as far as play goes not much
V VizierKane EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 1,932 Jul 10, 2009 #2 PM an DL or Advisor and you should be fine. no need for a thread.. LOL god i hope you survive that, GOOD LUCK BTW. 8D Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
PM an DL or Advisor and you should be fine. no need for a thread.. LOL god i hope you survive that, GOOD LUCK BTW. 8D