Post a fact about yourself!

Syntax!

Poster
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
208
Simple enough, post a random fact about yourself.

Mine is that I'm a yankees fan, as made apparent by my steam avatar.

I also, as many of you know, hold the "dirtiest keyboard" award.
 
Last edited:
let's see. I play guitar, and my gaming computer is kaput.

two facts, one post. it's like a clearance sale or something!
 
My friends call me "albino", and I do too and am proud of it (very white hair, and lack of a decent tan).
 
I have ADHD, My computer is a pile, I love MMA As you can tell by my sig.
 
My nickname in my neighborhood is Cheech, or Che, because of my last name, Chinnici (Chin Knee Che). I once drank so much i passed out , and woke up in South Carolina, at a frat party. I didn't drive, and had no idea how i got there.....
 
I'm afraid of heights, but had to jump out of helicopters and planes for a living.

And yes I'm still afraid of heights.
 
I'm not enough serious, I love to say "lol" and I'm scared when I'm on a bicycle.
 
Last edited:
I didn't even know how to use the internet until I was 10 or 11 years old (I'm 15 now), and we had dialup until last year D:
 
Back
Top