S Syntax! Poster Joined Feb 25, 2009 Messages 208 Jul 13, 2009 #1 Simple enough, post a random fact about yourself. Mine is that I'm a yankees fan, as made apparent by my steam avatar. I also, as many of you know, hold the "dirtiest keyboard" award. Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
Simple enough, post a random fact about yourself. Mine is that I'm a yankees fan, as made apparent by my steam avatar. I also, as many of you know, hold the "dirtiest keyboard" award.
anepicmistake Rookie Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 88 Jul 13, 2009 #2 let's see. I play guitar, and my gaming computer is kaput. two facts, one post. it's like a clearance sale or something!
let's see. I play guitar, and my gaming computer is kaput. two facts, one post. it's like a clearance sale or something!
Z Zero711 EGO Zealot Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,561 Jul 13, 2009 #3 My friends call me "albino", and I do too and am proud of it (very white hair, and lack of a decent tan).
My friends call me "albino", and I do too and am proud of it (very white hair, and lack of a decent tan).
S ShadowMaster Rookie Joined Apr 5, 2009 Messages 57 Jul 13, 2009 #5 I've got 4 kids. Count them! I know you won't. But I do.
B Blood Forum Fiend Joined May 11, 2009 Messages 745 Jul 13, 2009 #7 I have ADHD, My computer is a pile, I love MMA As you can tell by my sig.
P PhaseXero Famous Joined Jun 16, 2009 Messages 547 Jul 13, 2009 #9 I was born during a blackout and my dad had to hold the emergency light.
S Stickyfinger Thread Thumper Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 1,131 Jul 13, 2009 #13 My nickname in my neighborhood is Cheech, or Che, because of my last name, Chinnici (Chin Knee Che). I once drank so much i passed out , and woke up in South Carolina, at a frat party. I didn't drive, and had no idea how i got there.....
My nickname in my neighborhood is Cheech, or Che, because of my last name, Chinnici (Chin Knee Che). I once drank so much i passed out , and woke up in South Carolina, at a frat party. I didn't drive, and had no idea how i got there.....
M Mr Grip Active Member Joined Jul 6, 2009 Messages 283 Jul 13, 2009 #14 I'm afraid of heights, but had to jump out of helicopters and planes for a living. And yes I'm still afraid of heights.
I'm afraid of heights, but had to jump out of helicopters and planes for a living. And yes I'm still afraid of heights.
D Destroy Thread Junky Joined Oct 24, 2008 Messages 840 Jul 13, 2009 #15 I'm not enough serious, I love to say "lol" and I'm scared when I'm on a bicycle. Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
L Lance EGO Zealot Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,744 Jul 13, 2009 #17 I didn't even know how to use the internet until I was 10 or 11 years old (I'm 15 now), and we had dialup until last year D:
I didn't even know how to use the internet until I was 10 or 11 years old (I'm 15 now), and we had dialup until last year D:
M Markus I made one post Joined Jun 21, 2009 Messages 23 Jul 13, 2009 #18 I didn't know the meaning of the phrase "rofl" 5 months ago.
O OUCH Famous Joined Mar 8, 2009 Messages 504 Jul 13, 2009 #19 i am a serious lakers fan, didnt miss a game this season
P Psychosoldier9 Thread Junky Joined Jun 3, 2009 Messages 792 Jul 13, 2009 #20 I am a HUGE Guns N' Roses fan! as you can tell be my sig. and I'm 14