Blackmesa Bounties!

All you have to do is dominate and show a SS to ME and you get all my lovely CC(25k) since i don't know what to do with it. GL to all.:biggrin_old:
 
Once they realase the trading system we could start putting hats up for grabs on targets... imagine the rush to kill the person.
 
50,000 on Troth. Dominate him while taunting and show me a valid screenshot. In BM, within 2 days. Starting now. :)
 
Now the server's always full. Too bad because I wasted all my casino cash this morning.
 
10k? thats it? I really need to camp you guys a LOT harder then. I'm going to have to make dragonhill write "Yankee" across the grate.
 
Just need a Soldier rocket or two. Once I know they are there camping, it becomes my mission to remove them. Not always successful, but I try...
 
Danster, hope you have a lot of cash as I'm not difficult to dominate.
 
I can't seem to dominate you. But thats fine. I have enough. :D I just got 2 Four of a Kinds in Video Poker. :x

<3
 
I'm putting a bounty on Dante with his own casino money. Who ever dominates him first, wins 10,000 casino cash. :D
 
sniff.
sniff..
...inhale......

the Dragon smells gold...er,,casino cash....

~D
 
One more day to get Troth guys! You guys have until July 16th @ 12:00am (-6 GMT) Central Time.


:)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top