Would this be an okay spray?

ColonelMcMeow

Active Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
274
Would this be an okay spray to use? I saw someone else use it and was wondering.
 
Last edited:
That should be fine, i have a spray thats some paratroopers around a white board that says "Krauts are bad"
 
That spray is fine, it contains historical (lol with some changes) references to nazi propaganda.
 
I look at the game then I look at the spray and I have to say its ok IMO:mellow:
 
I had one that has hitler raising his arms and screaming and it says " xbox achievement 60000000 kills" Lol XD
 
Last edited:
I have one that has hitler raising his arms and screaming and it says " xbox achievement 60000000 kills" Lol XD


Yeah, I am against that one.


But yours is fine Mcmeow. It is like Nazi Propaganda in WWII just funnier.
 
I personaly dont think that its a bad spray. Its not exactly a "safe" spray, but i understand the comic relief of it.
 
Exactly. So chill. I'm not a secret nazi and i wouldn't have put it on without permission. !up Beastie
 
How do I say this, I would have to be against bpo's spray as well, its... inappropriate, it covers a still sensitive topic that some people would probably find offensive. But, it's not my call.
 
Last edited:
Well it doesn't matter because it clearly says i had it back when i was an e and when i barely joined. Even though i still got an advisors permission for it. I wouldn't call myself racist for it. Unless i had it for another game like CS:S or TF2
 

Latest posts

Back
Top