Admin School

XXzz-Trauma-zzXX

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
805
A big Hello and Thank You to all eGO members and the people involved in deciding the promotions.

Ok so I have been promoted to eG and I have looked on the forums but I cant seem to find the Admin School announcements or anything like that on the forums. So my reason for posting this is when is the next CS:S Admin School going on? Im eager to learn the commands and being able to keep our servers fun and clean.

Also how do I switch my =(e)= rank thing under my avatar to =(eG)=?

Im Sorry if these have already been posted somewhere on the forums. I just cant seem to find them. If they are on here a Mod can come and link me to proper posts to answer my questions and close this thread.

Thanks for the promotion and thanks for any help that anyone provides.
 
Well to change your =(e)= to an =(eG)= you must go to "My Groups" located at the top, hit the arrow and click "Usergroup Memberships," then go find CS:S- eG and check Join Group. And when it has been approved you can find the admin school page.
 
Wildspark pretty much covered everything. Once you gain access to eG forums though, make sure you read all the stickies about admining and then you'll have to sign up for private training. You missed the last admin class
 
what wildspark said. Once you have been accepted, you then apply for the admin school
 
Yes make a request for training in the eG private forums, under a sub topic admin training.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top