- Joined
- Sep 23, 2008
- Messages
- 393
So, my $20 USB Microsoft 3 button mouse is semi broken.
Last night I was destroying people in the CoD4 Crossfire server and my Mouse2 FALLS OFF. The button is loose and just sits on my mouse, the microswitch (idk if mice use a microswitch so w/e) still works fine, but only if I can keep the actual button on it.
I don't know what was holding the button on, there's a hook that wraps around a little spot, and it wraps around it, but the button still slides off.
Nothing seems to be broken/unglued or anything so I don't understand why it is loose.
If I put my finger at the very front of it and hold it in place by clicking while pushing it back it'll stay on, but every time I adjust my finger it comes loose and almost falls off.
Please don't just say buy a new mouse, I just spent over $400 the last couple of days on stuff needed in my actual life, I don't have the money to buy a new mouse, at least not right now.
EDIT: This mouse is only like 2-3 months old.
Last night I was destroying people in the CoD4 Crossfire server and my Mouse2 FALLS OFF. The button is loose and just sits on my mouse, the microswitch (idk if mice use a microswitch so w/e) still works fine, but only if I can keep the actual button on it.
I don't know what was holding the button on, there's a hook that wraps around a little spot, and it wraps around it, but the button still slides off.
Nothing seems to be broken/unglued or anything so I don't understand why it is loose.
If I put my finger at the very front of it and hold it in place by clicking while pushing it back it'll stay on, but every time I adjust my finger it comes loose and almost falls off.
Please don't just say buy a new mouse, I just spent over $400 the last couple of days on stuff needed in my actual life, I don't have the money to buy a new mouse, at least not right now.
EDIT: This mouse is only like 2-3 months old.





















go out n have some fun!