Bane for President

President Election

  • Bane

    Points: 23 33.3%
  • Chiquineta (how ever you spell it) bananana

    Points: 12 17.4%
  • moldy bananana

    Points: 3 4.3%
  • dole banana

    Points: 5 7.2%
  • Flashlight

    Points: 26 37.7%

  • Total voters
    69
  • Poll closed .
  1. What the hell is this?
  2. What the hell is this?
  3. No. Seriously. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?
  4. I love lamp.
  5. Flashlight is like lamp that you point.
  6. I vote Flashlight
 
fampurellhandsani425oz6.jpg


Paid for by 40 hours with no sleep and large amounts of Hawaiian Punch.
 
Last edited:
Hey wait...I thought your competition was the Spatula, and the Elmer's Glue...

I'm calling shinanigans. Total bait and switch. oO
 
My candidate says that he is clean. But how do we know what chemicals the Chinese are putting in him. they could he chemicals TO BRING COMMUNISM! DOWN WITH HAND SANITIZER

UP WITH BANE!

BANE FOR PRESIDENT 09
 
Flashlight, it's the only thing on the list that is actually usefull.
 
bane gives you nothing but grief, vote hand sanitiser and get clean ;)
 
Awww, I wanted to lead it :(

Can I at least be your Lieutenant?

Boer is doomed, join my ranks. Im leading the coup for the initial coup. After his conflict my forces will move in and crush that fool when he is weak! *Evil laughter ensues*
 

Latest posts

Back
Top