Was today heavy fist day on blackmesa?

opscomm

Forum Fiend
Joined
Apr 29, 2009
Messages
684
I was playing on Blackmesa a little bit ago, and all the heavies were only using their fists for some reason. Was this some event thingy that I missed?
 
It's a little trend I started a while ago ;) I got on and did fists and taunt kills only, and got about 40 taunt kills in one day, then I had about 6 other people join me, and every other time I joined BM I rallied a bunch of people to follow me and terrorize the other team. But now every time I join, there's always at least one other person doing it already ;)
 
I love when these kind of things without anyone telling everyone to do it,

Its a treat to play on these servers when that happens. But I hate it when there is one player who isn't the class he should be. >.>
 
I love when these kind of things without anyone telling everyone to do it,

Its a treat to play on these servers when that happens. But I hate it when there is one player who isn't the class he should be. >.>

That's when all the fatties follow that player around saying "NO!"

Of course, all voluntarily.
 
There should be a

"YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!"

Voice menu option, along with various subjects to come before it.
 
It's just that it's boring and lame to try to cap the points when there isn't many people on the map, so it's much more fun to mess around, do only taunts or melee or whatever else people can come up with in their sick minds. :O
 
It's a little trend I started a while ago ;) I got on and did fists and taunt kills only, and got about 40 taunt kills in one day, then I had about 6 other people join me, and every other time I joined BM I rallied a bunch of people to follow me and terrorize the other team. But now every time I join, there's always at least one other person doing it already ;)

I admit I am a copier of Sykes here.
 
I do seem to recollect a player who roamed Black Mesa shouting, "No taunt no Kill!"

Fun challenge is fun :)
 
It happens at least once everyday before enough people get online and to BM. So the earlier you get there, the better change you have.
 
I like it when its in 2fort. Boxing in the sewers is just awesome. :D
 
Back
Top