Telling others to RTV

Mobeus

Title Not Found
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
404
I have been seeing a LOT of e's telling others to rtv lately.DO NOT DO THIS.If people want to rtv they will on their own free will.

I just banned an e for this today. All of us admins have to tell pubs not to do this 50 times a day. We dont need you guys doing it aswell.

It also makes us look bad when we yell at pubs for this and then they see are clan members do it.

I hope a lot of you read this.
Thanks.
:facewall:
 
I have been seeing a LOT of e's telling others to rtv lately.DO NOT DO THIS.If people want to rtv they will on their own free will.

I just banned an e for this today. All of us admins have to tell pubs not to do this 50 times a day. We dont need you guys doing it aswell.

It also makes us look bad when we yell at pubs for this and then they see are clan members do it.

I hope a lot of you read this.
Thanks.
:facewall:

QFE


But i much agree :D
 
i Agree :]
this also goes along with spamming numbers and spamming which map you want
just nominate it.
 
Sorry!

i was the one who got banned for a while.I remember morbeus on the zombie mod server. I learned my lesson and won't do that again. Sorry!
 
I hope It never happens again for anyone. I know you weren't the only one but you were the only one that did it more than once AFTER warnings and kick... You guys should know better.
 
Last edited:
You Type RTV in game. It stands for Rock The Vote. Its for voting to change to a new map.
 
Last edited:
I only say "I like #2 or whatever.
I will obey!(well I have anyways :D)
Also, whats QFT and QFE?
 
!up Mobeus. ive been tell eGO's not to say this. even eG's. its almost sad that an e has to tell a higher up to not say that. :(
 
Very, there's only a couple of maps that justify a RTV, only under justifible conditions of course. Like that map where players get locked out. But other than that I see an e doing that instant kick.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top