Donations Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
donate1.png


<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">Weeks ago we posted an article here in the news that stated we were going to take a break from asking for donations because of some complaints about constant fundraising. We followed through with our promise.... and now eGO is broke.

There are about ten members who donate regularly. We rely on them and appreciate their dedication to eGO, but now it's time for everyone else to do some soul-searching and decide how much EdgeGamers is worth to you. What is it worth to keep our servers, stats, website and Ventrilo running?

Here's a breakdown of what it costs to keep us operating every month:

Servers: $2230
Website: $30
Ventrilo: $100
Legal: $200 (This monthly expense will end in about 6 months)

So, consider these costs, and please do what you can to help us continue to provide our punk-free safe zones to the world.

You can donate using the PayPal link located on the left of the site. For those of you with PayPal accounts, please send your donation as a "Gift" from the "Personal" tab to avoid fees.

Cash, checks and money orders can be mailed to the address in that same box on the left.

Another way to help eGO is to purchase items from the CafePress store located here.

Also, we still have some t-shirts in small and 3XL - 5XL sizes. Images of your clanmates in eGO black can be seen here.

Get these for a reduced donation of $20 for U.S. shipping and $30 outside of the U.S. The following form must be included with your donation:

1. T-shirt size:
2. In-Game/forum name:
3. Real name:
4. Street address, city, state, zip code:
5. Telephone number:

So, do what you can. Donations of all sizes help.</div>​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ive been meaning to donate again for a while now. From this month on expect a donation from Stormy.
 
I will donate unless my mom won't let me. If that happens not like donating but I will click the ads everyday!
 
I'm planning to donate roughly ?25 this month, no idea what that is in US but hopefully it's enough for my share :)
 
P.S. Since i cant edit for some reasons :S. Where do i put the info like my address? in the message thing that pops up?, if so then ive done it wrong D:!!!!
 
Currently saving up for a car, and I have no luck even finding a car :/ but I'll be trying to send some money soon.

If everyone donated at least like 5-10 dollars, and clicked the ads like 5-10 times a day, we'd probably be set, and not have to worry. I mean we only need like 256-512 people to donate 5-10 dollars, and we'd be set, and I know we have way more then that for people who are at least old enough to donate XD
 
There are about ten members who donate regularly.
I try to donate regularly. Am I on your list of ten? If not, let me know and I'll try to get on your new list of eleven. If I already made the list, let me know so I'll know I must try to keep my spot.

Wait...either way I should donate more. Nevermind then, I'll send you some more monies tonight.
 
Cash is real tight at there moment. But I will try to get a monthly donation going when I can.
 
How about this, Everybody who was going to buy COD MWF 2 instead donate that $$$ to eGO? ;)
 
I wish I could donate but I got no credit card and saving up my money :facewall:

If I can help in any other ways, please let me know...
 
As soon as I get a job (which should be in the next few months), I'll be donating regularly.
 
I love eGO!

Take it up somewhere else. This thread is for those who care about eGO.


On a lighter note, I almost have a job! Which means I'll be able to donate soon! :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I love eGO

I feel bad to say this, but i really believe you need to be removed from eGO, plain and simple. I respect your opinion and all, but this is eGO, and they pay for this site, the servers, and everything else we use for FREE. Why would you join if you have such feelings towards eGO?

"And If this clan isnt for profit? Why is it .com istead of .org?"

It is .org, do you even have a clue to the url bar on your browser? Look at it sometime. People like you do not deserve the honor it is to wear the eGO tags.

-Stickyfinger
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top