- Joined
- Aug 26, 2009
- Messages
- 24
Can you explain?
P) to the server, which helps.Does this happen with other servers too? If it is, it can be:
1. Your internet connection
2. Firewall
3. It can be any anti virus programs you are running.
If it's just one then I am not sure.

Does this happen with other servers too? If it is, it can be:
1. Your internet connection
2. Firewall
3. It can be any anti virus programs you are running.
If it's just one then I am not sure.
Where are you from...it might be your internet/ping...
Try using this in a location near to you, then near the server.
I have pretty bad internet, but I'm closerP) to the server, which helps.
Ping Tester (pingtest.net)
Try those too. I started posting first, but he beat me.![]()

god is trying to help you with your life direction
Does this happen with other servers too? If it is, it can be:
1. Your internet connection
2. Firewall
3. It can be any anti virus programs you are running.
If it's just one then I am not sure.