I alway have Connection Fail to the sever (Jailbreak)

Does this happen with other servers too? If it is, it can be:

1. Your internet connection
2. Firewall
3. It can be any anti virus programs you are running.

If it's just one then I am not sure.
 
Where are you from...it might be your internet/ping...

Try using this in a location near to you, then near the server.

I have pretty bad internet, but I'm closer (:P) to the server, which helps.

Ping Tester (pingtest.net)

Does this happen with other servers too? If it is, it can be:

1. Your internet connection
2. Firewall
3. It can be any anti virus programs you are running.

If it's just one then I am not sure.

Try those too. I started posting first, but he beat me. :P
 
Last edited:
Does this happen with other servers too? If it is, it can be:

1. Your internet connection
2. Firewall
3. It can be any anti virus programs you are running.

If it's just one then I am not sure.

Where are you from...it might be your internet/ping...

Try using this in a location near to you, then near the server.

I have pretty bad internet, but I'm closer (:P) to the server, which helps.

Ping Tester (pingtest.net)



Try those too. I started posting first, but he beat me. :P

Yes and Yes.

1 more reason is it could be your graphics card can't take the amount of pixels, or graphic level, that Jail server is needed for. Maybe get a new graphics card. :)
 
Um, you really need to be more specific for us to help you.

How does the connection fail ?

Does a message pop up on the console?
Does it not load?
Does it say a certain file is missing?
Are you then disconnected from the server or game?
Does this happen when it is loading or after you are in game?

We need to know under what situation this event occurs under, as chances are, it's happened to at least one of us before too.

A simple, My computer doesn't connect to jail... why? isn't going to get you anywhere. You're just going to get a bunch of trolls that make this thread look stupid.
 
Trollers >_>
Well anyway, can you tell us more about your internet?? We have no idea whats wrong when you just say "Can you explain?" =P
 
Does this happen with other servers too? If it is, it can be:

1. Your internet connection
2. Firewall
3. It can be any anti virus programs you are running.

If it's just one then I am not sure.

This is probably your best start.

Also, if you use an autoexe.cfg, make sure you allow downloads so you can download the map/plugins (that kept me out of Highschool for a minute). Like wind said, more info would be helpful.
 
IDK if you have this Jimmy, but i have a massive issue with steam validation, i join a server and get a connection issue. when i try and rejoin it says "Steam Validation Rejected" to solve this i join a random server, get the validation rejected on that THEN join the server i want to play. like i said idk if you're having this issue
 

Latest posts

Back
Top