heres what happens when your bored in class.

Every single one of my books has an eGO logo on the front of them. I also list every date I got an award etc in one of them. Happy memories.
 
this is what i get to do when im bored in class

pka%20March.jpg


-Blue
 
I don't blame you Silver Wolf. I don't like social studies too. (especially when in the entire 700 pg. book there is only 1 paragraph about WWII:cursing:)
 
Last edited:
Wow Blue, you do that when you are bored? You are now approved by Chuck Norris:thumbup1:
 
LOL @ "IO (SA)"

Only a matter of time before he is in here and sees that (I'm chargin' mah facepalm!)

Every single one of my books has an eGO logo on the front of them. I also list every date I got an award etc in one of them. Happy memories.

O......M......G.....
 
thats... confusing blue but i dont understand a thing on that paper.im in firth grade and i got a lunch detention for..... doing something in class yesterday
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top