Jail server ideas

Muffs

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Aug 11, 2010
Messages
3,061
If you have any ideas for the jail server whether it be games, map ideas, or anything else that pertains to jail post it here! Please no trolling this is meant to get some new ideas to mappers and CT wardens so jail isn't the same old thing!
 
Last edited:
Doesn't need new things. Jail needs to return to the way of the old.
 
Hey T's try to rebel. Getting lr means you lost the round. Now get out there kill some CTs and plant those bombs.
 
I like the old school style where you ask to be warden, It was more fun in my opinion and has more open things.
 
I like the old school style where you ask to be warden, It was more fun in my opinion and has more open things.

Agreed, I don't think that the warden thing is very good. We should instead have Ct's muted at the beginning of the round and then after 10 seconds un mute them or something.
 
I don't know if this hasn't already been done, but I'm going to suggest it anyway.

When there's 6-12 Ts, there should be a poetry day, where all Ts make up/recite 2-4 lines of poetry. If a T can't make up/recite 2-4 lines of poetry, they will be shot. The T shall not be shot if they do type in poetry. Just a good time waster.
 
Hey T's try to rebel. Getting lr means you lost the round. Now get out there kill some CTs and plant those bombs.

But thats a bit silly when the bomb site is 20 feet away from cells and someone plants before cells even open!
 
Maybe we can have rank and point system like this:

Kill the Warden: (1000 Points)
Kill the Most Wanted T (T with most kills WINTHIN the round): (1000 Points)
Kill Last T (as Last CT): (500 points)
Kill any Wanted Ts: (100 Points)
Kill Sargent (CT with most Points): (500 Points)
Kill ST: (-1000 points)
Kill any non-wanted ts: (-500 points)
Get a reputation point: (350 Points)
Lose a Reputation point: (-350 Points)

This could go well with our new warden system, as cts with more points will be more likely to get Warden.

This is only a suggestion. Don't attack as is, since I want to see if this could be transformed into something good. Any thoughts on this system? Since its just basic stuff I thought off the top of my head, can you guys think of a better points, rank, and reward system?
 
IMO jail needs a guide of suggested games, to advise new players on what to play when they are warden or the warden is just lost
 
But thats a bit silly when the bomb site is 20 feet away from cells and someone plants before cells even open!

Thing is, this is the type of map that works on building teamwork for the Ts. If they can build teamwork on a map like prospekt, it makes rebelling on minigame based maps a lot easier.
 
T's need to strategize to rebel, not just do something random and hope that it works out. Work together to defeat the CT's!
 
Thing is, this is the type of map that works on building teamwork for the Ts. If they can build teamwork on a map like prospekt, it makes rebelling on minigame based maps a lot easier.

Teamwork, Rebelling, what is this nonsense you speak of. Jail isn't about killing fellow opponents its about rolling in grass, playing some games like jump rope or hopscotch, and relaxing. I mean why kill opponents in a game where they give you weapons to do that...

Anyways off to the gallows for that talk of witchery!
 
Teamwork, Rebelling, what is this nonsense you speak of. Jail isn't about killing fellow opponents its about rolling in grass, playing some games like jump rope or hopscotch, and relaxing. I mean why kill opponents in a game where they give you weapons to do that...

Anyways off to the gallows for that talk of witchery!

You are 100% right Rogue. I am ashamed I even thought of the idea.
 
I disagree with the point system because it is utterly useless. Jail is meant for us have fun and do silly things, you guys are taking it too seriously. Although I would like to see a random system on T side where people spawn with weapons and what not. Or a possible rtd where the outcome varies every time. I've seen that in other servers and I enjoy it. Gives a little boost to the game. I also detest the fact that I have to type !w to give any sort of commands if the warden is down and nobody is speaking up.
 
Back
Top