Valve Maps's Progress Thread

Should we disable no-crits & no-spread on VM for Quickplay?

  • Yes

    Points: 24 55.8%
  • No

    Points: 19 44.2%

  • Total voters
    43
  • Poll closed .
We need a Valve Maps team, that would start up the server anytime it's empty.

If I had all the time in the world, I'd lead that team.

Kazoo tries to start it up whenever she can, I help her when I can also, theres a few other people who are on early in the day, we just need to get all the people who can get on early organized. We have enough people to get it to the point where quick play is supposed to kick in.

I'm not sure if we have enough. Maybe we do. But also, the thing is schedules change. I don't have much time in the morning on MWF, due to class or other conflicts.
 
The server's rank has dropped to 589. (It's one of those dips again!)

Unfortunately, I'm gonna be even more busy in the next few weeks. I'll still try to jump-start the servers in the morning. (Not tomorrow, got an exam at 1PM.)
 
The server's rank has dropped to 589. (It's one of those dips again!)

Unfortunately, I'm gonna be even more busy in the next few weeks. I'll still try to jump-start the servers in the morning. (Not tomorrow, got an exam at 1PM.)

One of these again. -_-


Kazoo tries to start it up whenever she can, I help her when I can also, theres a few other people who are on early in the day, we just need to get all the people who can get on early organized. We have enough people to get it to the point where quick play is supposed to kick in.

dude. stop singing her praises. we know.

I should try and seed the server more often, but with my increasing schedule I might not be able to.
 
I am sorry that I am giving her compliments for doing a great job Goz. Should we not encourage people to be filling or idling our servers goz?
 
I am sorry that I am giving her compliments for doing a great job Goz. Should we not encourage people to be filling or idling our servers goz?

That's not what I'm implying. I'm sorry if I'm coming off as a jerk, but I'm just saying the praise is a bit much.
 
That Is why, I only praise myself, I have to congratulate you guys who are actively starting Valvemaps, Its 20/24 if not full most of the time I am online.

Keep up the good work and I'll try to help whenever I can.
 
That Is why, I only praise myself, I have to congratulate you guys who are actively starting Valvemaps, Its 20/24 if not full most of the time I am online.

Keep up the good work and I'll try to help whenever I can.

XD Thanks!

Anddddd we're back in the 500s! Last week, we dipped down in the ranks (what is with this occasional dip!?). However, we're bringing it back up!

Also, for those of you want to join a group that's about bringing our ranks up in an effort to get more servers, ask me to invite you to this group!
TF2: Fast Fill Task Force, created by our very own Goyan-Tanuki. :D

Remember, you can help by idling, jump-starting, and attending our division's Fast Fills! :D
 
We have reached the 400s with 476! WOO!

Big thanks to everyone who has helped jump-start, idled, and played on the server!
 
We have reached the 400s with 476! WOO!

Big thanks to everyone who has helped jump-start, idled, and played on the server!

ooooo

I need to get on VM more often though.
 
Argh, for whatever reason, GameTracker hasn't scanned Valve Maps in in 6 1/2 hours. And thus, it looks like the server is empty...

But anyway, thanks to those who helped get the server up today. For whatever reason, it seemed to keep emptying out throughout the morning (CST).
 
Argh, for whatever reason, GameTracker hasn't scanned Valve Maps in in 6 1/2 hours. And thus, it looks like the server is empty...

But anyway, thanks to those who helped get the server up today. For whatever reason, it seemed to keep emptying out throughout the morning (CST).

It is because we have moved to game me
 
It is because we have moved to game me

Is that to the "GameTracker hasn't scanned" part or the "Valve Maps kept emptying out" part?

I'm gonna guess the first part, and well, GameTracker scanned 2fort and Foundry within the last 5 minutes. Don't think gameMe affects that.
 
For some reason, we're already experiencing the dip. And it caused our rank to fall down to 606.
Some of you can imagine how I reacted when I heard that.

Anyway, what this mean is more jump-starting and filling! We can get it back to the 400s!

Also, 2fort and Foundry are doing excellent in rankings. So let's get VM up there with them!
 
For some reason, we're already experiencing the dip. And it caused our rank to fall down to 606.
Some of you can imagine how I reacted when I heard that.

Anyway, what this mean is more jump-starting and filling! We can get it back to the 400s!

Also, 2fort and Foundry are doing excellent in rankings. So let's get VM up there with them!

I'm still at a loss with why we have these dips.
 
People have lives they have to attend to, and real life always comes before gaming. They can't be gaming all day like others.

but the top servers have people in them all the time.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top