Holiday Cards! Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well damn... I know what I'm looking forward to in 3 years.
 
My deepest apologies. I only managed to get about 2-3 mailed out before work intervened and deployed me for a week. I got back home on the 23rd, just in time for the Post to shutdown for the holidays. I'll be mailing a bunch more out on the morrow (26th). I deeply regret I was not able to get these out in time for everyone to get theirs before the end of the year. :(

Also, I don't get too much for xmas so waiting for your card is super exciting :D
 
My deepest apologies. I only managed to get about 2-3 mailed out before work intervened and deployed me for a week. I got back home on the 23rd, just in time for the Post to shutdown for the holidays. I'll be mailing a bunch more out on the morrow (26th). I deeply regret I was not able to get these out in time for everyone to get theirs before the end of the year. :(

It's alright, Idol! For me, getting the card is all that matters! haha
 
It arrived!

I got a card in the mail!

Idol
Ashley Banfield Road
Ban Country, USA

Sounds totally legit!

DSCN0126_zpse293bcae.jpg

DSCN0131_zps155e0de4.jpg

DSCN0129_zps9a7b5373.jpg
 
I got my card today! Gonna open it later. Trying to resist the temptations.
 
All I got in the mail today was something about my student loans... >: I will update this post with pictures once I get it.
 
Ah yes holiday cards. I do wonder where Modus disappeared to.

Cool thread :D too bad I missed out in a card from idol :(

To answer your question I've been really busy with school, work, and grad school (university let me start before I finished all my undergrad degrees lololol)
 
Last edited:
I got my pony :D! I'll post pictures here if I can later.
 
So today's the day I received my holiday card...
I see this on the doorstep. Very suspicious, possibly a bomb.
1.jpg


I decide to open it... so far so good.
2.jpg

3.jpg

The card is written in Pyro's native tongue, (And a line from The Call of the Cthulhu)
4.jpg


It isn't a bomb, or poison... it is sweet sweet mustard.
51.gif




Idol, you are crazy for sending that much mustard. However I am happy to eat it all.
My family now thinks I'm weirder than before, because people from the internet are sending me mustard.
But that's okay. Thanks, this was the dabes Christmas present evar.
 
51.gif
[/SIZE]



Idol, you are crazy for sending that much mustard. However I am happy to eat it all.
My family now thinks I'm weirder than before, because people from the internet are sending me mustard.
But that's okay. Thanks, this was the dabes Christmas present evar.

Oh my...
 

What you should NOT do:

-complain when you receive a box of bees, some mustard, a cheese log, or my lawn clippings. Remember, you're the one who agreed to accept a package from Idol. You really should have put some more thought into that first.

So today's the day I received my holiday card...
I see this on the doorstep. Very suspicious, possibly a bomb.

1.jpg

Given what Idol said, it was VERY possibly a bomb. Perhaps a sticky bomb!


I'm glad Meep got her mustard. Maybe she won't dominate me as often when I try to Pyro v. Pyro her…
 
Last edited:
Glad you liked it Meep. I'm not sure how many of you remember him, but there once was a guy named Dayman in Hat Division. He had a bizarre taste aversion/phobia to mustard. So of course a couple of us clowns (Zero, xosniper, Idol) took it upon themselves to sneak mustard references in whenever possible. e.g. this shot of my beer collection. So, to be honest, the "mustard" line in my original post was an inside joke for a very small handful of people. I had no idea Meep was such a mustard aficionado. However, once the concept was out there I figured maybe a take-out packet or two of mustard stuff in with the card. But, in typical Idol fashion I decided to go completely over the top :)
 
Glad you liked it Meep. I'm not sure how many of you remember him, but there once was a guy named Dayman in Hat Division. He had a bizarre taste aversion/phobia to mustard. So of course a couple of us clowns (Zero, xosniper, Idol) took it upon themselves to sneak mustard references in whenever possible. e.g. this shot of my beer collection. So, to be honest, the "mustard" line in my original post was an inside joke for a very small handful of people. I had no idea Meep was such a mustard aficionado. However, once the concept was out there I figured maybe a take-out packet or two of mustard stuff in with the card. But, in typical Idol fashion I decided to go completely over the top :)

That's what I expected. Take-out packets. Can't believe you actually gave her jars of mustard! XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top