- Joined
- Jun 2, 2010
- Messages
- 5,281
My deepest apologies.
No need to apologize. I've been waiting for a bunch of stuff in the mail, so it's no problem.
My deepest apologies.
This makes me nervous... or happy. I can't quite tell.
I've been checking the mail, guess it hasn't been sent out yet! xD
inb4 dead animal
inb4 box of disappointment
Inb4 mustard.
My deepest apologies. I only managed to get about 2-3 mailed out before work intervened and deployed me for a week. I got back home on the 23rd, just in time for the Post to shutdown for the holidays. I'll be mailing a bunch more out on the morrow (26th). I deeply regret I was not able to get these out in time for everyone to get theirs before the end of the year.![]()

My deepest apologies. I only managed to get about 2-3 mailed out before work intervened and deployed me for a week. I got back home on the 23rd, just in time for the Post to shutdown for the holidays. I'll be mailing a bunch more out on the morrow (26th). I deeply regret I was not able to get these out in time for everyone to get theirs before the end of the year.![]()
Ah yes holiday cards. I do wonder where Modus disappeared to.
too bad I missed out in a card from idol 
My family now thinks I'm weirder than before, because people from the internet are sending me mustard.
[/SIZE]![]()
Idol, you are crazy for sending that much mustard. However I am happy to eat it all.
My family now thinks I'm weirder than before, because people from the internet are sending me mustard.
But that's okay. Thanks, this was the dabes Christmas present evar.
What you should NOT do:
-complain when you receive a box of bees, some mustard, a cheese log, or my lawn clippings. Remember, you're the one who agreed to accept a package from Idol. You really should have put some more thought into that first.
So today's the day I received my holiday card...
I see this on the doorstep. Very suspicious, possibly a bomb.
![]()

Glad you liked it Meep. I'm not sure how many of you remember him, but there once was a guy named Dayman in Hat Division. He had a bizarre taste aversion/phobia to mustard. So of course a couple of us clowns (Zero, xosniper, Idol) took it upon themselves to sneak mustard references in whenever possible. e.g. this shot of my beer collection. So, to be honest, the "mustard" line in my original post was an inside joke for a very small handful of people. I had no idea Meep was such a mustard aficionado. However, once the concept was out there I figured maybe a take-out packet or two of mustard stuff in with the card. But, in typical Idol fashion I decided to go completely over the top![]()
Given what Idol said, it was VERY possibly a bomb. Perhaps a sticky bomb!