Something Aren’t Meant to Stay Dead!

Avalanche was actually was turned on a bit ago last year, no one played it at all, got turned back off again I think.

All the source servers just moved to a new server, that I believe has less capacity than the prior one did. We were paying for the machine to idle a lot, so, there may be less space to play with now.

We did try to get a DoD:S throwback night going a while ago but, no dice either. Don't think we've got enough people here anymore to do much DoD:S :(

I've tried some other servers and had some fun but... it's never quite the same.
 
I'd be down with turning it on for a Friday or Saturday night. We did try it a couple months ago but it was pretty much just GardenGroveVW GardenGroveVW and I shooting each other.

Everyone meet up in a Discord channel and we run some old school Camp & Kustom Kettle maps? If it happened again it would be better we organize an event for it and get it on everyone's calendar.
 
Snoop Jim Carrey GIF by Laff
 
I have been playing most night for a few hours the last month. There are a few nights here and there where it is dead but most days and nights there is a good crowd around. Seem to have a lot of new ppl jumping into the servers and several older guys returning. I still have ego tags on and get asked a lot about our servers lol.
 
I would be interested as well as a few other possibly if I can reach out to them. It would be good to get my admin status back, I am sure someone is catching up to my perma bans on record number.....lol
 
I can't make the call on the admin status portion, but I did give your =(e)= back at least ;)
Yea I just noticed I’m an e! I put too much blood and sweat into this organization to be demoted that badly!!! Lol
 
I played random servers last night after some years.
I miss our servers and events; everyone has moved on though; such is life. Hit me up though it's more fun to play with pals.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top