new website

Cmoney

I made one post
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
13
why did eGO switch websites?
it used to be colorful and pretty and SO easy to navigate.
is it because we used to have 4 domains vs the 1 we have now?
i didn't see any reason to ever switch over; just wondering what the major reason was.
 
I'm not following you? Are you talking about our three e107 websites?
 
Yeah I think he is talking about when we had the 3 websited for each division
 
Eh, you'll get used to it. :P

It really isn't that bad, except that now there are tons of people everywhere...
 
Bah i prefer just one!!! The council is right for choosing this decision..!! ONE clan..... ONE adress and after somebody can choose the division! I think it's a good thing!!
 
a good analogy is that we all just got transferred to the same big Mii Plaza
 
I like the new website. Section 9 - Woo UT! I had all 3 UTs :P But I don't play much anymore. I used to be a hardcore UT fanatic xD
 
Yeah, although the old one looked more TF2 themed It's better to have so many more people on the website, It's bustling with activity!
Liking the mii plaza too.
 
I like the new website. Section 9 - Woo UT! I had all 3 UTs :P But I don't play much anymore. I used to be a hardcore UT fanatic xD

Yea! nice to see I am not the only UT freak here. :D

UT2003 was my first ever broadband multiplayer game, so it holds a special place in my list of all time great PC games. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top