Havegooda's New Build *Lots of Pics*

HDMI and a 3 year warranty...nice!


But that stands looks like epic fail though...


It's a block by Detriot Thermo :D That's all I know.

A Moist Nugget you say? I was about to buy one of those a few months ago. Decided on a tried and true (by me at least) Ruger 10/22. Plus, ammo's cheaper!

~Gooda~

Idunno man, .20 per round for ammo that can pierce level 3 body armor and kill a human with one chest shot...that sounds pretty dadgum cheap to me. Plus, Mosin is just a sexy rifle; I have heard nothing but good things about it... and they are DIRT cheap. I've heard it still has one of the best bolt actions available.
 
Last edited:
(Some) Hardware arrives!

Well, the hardware is here! Can't do much with it right now without a case, CPU, or powersupply, but I thought you guys would like to see the pictures anyway ;)

Case/PSU/CPU should be here Friday.

A challenger appears!
1001127hr0.jpg


First thing I notice, the HDDs are RIGHT next to the edge of the box. Great...
1001128wc3.jpg


Move some peanuts around...and there's mah baby!
1001129si8.jpg


I got mah bestest homie to model it for me. Nice change from the hot asian chicks we usually see.
1001130oe6.jpg


Aww, there's nothing else...
1001131fd1.jpg


Oh wait, check that, there is!
1001132vi6.jpg


No idea what he's doing.
1001133lw4.jpg


I've never gotten the Styrofoam for HDDs before...guess I bought enough.
1001134dv1.jpg


Ahh, 2.4TB worth of sex...*cough*porn*cough*
1001135hz5.jpg


Love the Black series.
1001136dm7.jpg


First thing I am greeted with my motherboard is this...good thing I know japanese *sarcasm*
1001137vy2.jpg


More in the next post...

~Gooda~
 
Schweeeeeet
1001138ng9.jpg


MOAR modeling
1001140mc2.jpg


He could be in commercials!
1001141rb3.jpg


The last package...what could it be?
1001145ul8.jpg


Open the hushed casket...*halo reference, rep if you get it*
1001146fo0.jpg


*drool*
1001149ov7.jpg


More in the next post...

~Gooda~
 
He touched the contacts on the PCIe bus. I'll kill him, don't worry.
1001150qd5.jpg


We got a shot of it's backside. Yea baby.
1001151kz7.jpg


And that's a wrap! Our model needs to take a break, she's been doing a lot of traveling in the past few days...
1001152gj8.jpg


Fin. :D:D:D:D

~Gooda~
 
This is the part where we all find out where gooda lives, steal his stuff and post our pics of his sexy stuff here, and laugh and laugh... :o


Nice stuff gooda ^^

Final build NAO!!! *demands*
 
man, lol

what i dont understand is in this topic people are saying how they want your old pc... its a HTPC. He DESERVES this upgrade haha.

Anyways, i cant wait to see the Finished product.

oh, and if your 4870 x2 is screwed up because he touched the PCIe Bus, ill take it off your hands :p
 
Watercooling parts arrive!

Here's some pics! I'll take some more/better ones. I apologize for some of the quality, this camera has no macro, and I tried to get as close without getting out of focus. I'll take some more after my class.

Everything (I think)
1001160hm4.jpg


3x Ultra Kaze 3k RPM :D
1001161ed5.jpg


Rheobus + DD Delrin T
1001166nj4.jpg


2x DD Delrin Fill ports
1001165bf6.jpg


UV CCFLs
1001167hq1.jpg


D-Tek Fuzion v2
1001164st6.jpg


Keys to my case, CD forgot them in the first shipment, lol. Oddly enough, they make it here before the case does 0.o
1001170gc7.jpg


Extra 1/2" barbs and plugs (doubt I'll use them)
1001168ow6.jpg


:D

Enjoy!

~Gooda~
 
All I will do now is cry in the corner, :P your build is much more better now... Just hope the water cooling doesn't leak to your PC componets or that is pretty much a waste of 2000$ :P.
 
All I will do now is cry in the corner, :P your build is much more better now... Just hope the water cooling doesn't leak to your PC componets or that is pretty much a waste of 2000$ :P.

Yes, that would suck.

Here we go!

Detriot thermo on D5, next to stock top
1001171kc3.jpg


More of Detriot Thermo top
1001172th8.jpg


The front
1001175jv3.jpg


MOAR
1001176pi8.jpg


Yes, I know I need to tighten the barbs more. Don't worry ;)

Apologies for the out of focus images guys, this camera has no macro

~Gooda~
 
You know what I've known to hate? Gooda and his damn build.

:( <--- This is me being sad over Gooda's build.
 
You know what I've known to hate? Gooda and his damn build.

:( <--- This is me being sad over Gooda's build.

O RLY! Mine sucks more than his HTPC by many chances and by many chances your can beat mine D:...

1.It can't play COD4
2.It has the FPS hiccups problem :(.
3.Its a Pci and I want a PCI-E
4.Processor is AMD 3.1GHz
5. The power supply is 450w
6. I can't play Counter strike Source with the hiccups nor TF2, DOD:S and more.
7.It is vista. Period.

Gooda, make sure you take good care of that water cooling system, and put in those nozzles tight, who knows it might leak, and don't add Water cooling when your installing it, do it last. IMO change it every 4-5 month I think, Idk.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top