One of the best monitors i've ever had
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009125
i have 2 of these babies
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009125
i have 2 of these babies


It's a block by Detriot ThermoThat's all I know.
A Moist Nugget you say? I was about to buy one of those a few months ago. Decided on a tried and true (by me at least) Ruger 10/22. Plus, ammo's cheaper!
~Gooda~









your build is much more better now... Just hope the water cooling doesn't leak to your PC componets or that is pretty much a waste of 2000$
.All I will do now is cry in the corner,your build is much more better now... Just hope the water cooling doesn't leak to your PC componets or that is pretty much a waste of 2000$
.

You know what I've known to hate? Gooda and his damn build.
<--- This is me being sad over Gooda's build.
.