Havegooda's New Build *Lots of Pics*

Lol, epic.


Now, before you do anything...install all your drivers then head back to the BIOS.... then stay there for the next 3 days. DFI bios is the most fun you will ever have.

Strange that you would have to do a BIOS update for a video card. But, from what I hear, AMDs X2 series is highly dependent on the NB.

Also, what mixture are you using as coolant?
 
FASTER!!!

MOAR!!!!

LOl if you lived in Cali and a forest fire burned your house and computer...

that would SUCK
 
Anthemjack, can i just ask you one thing... Please stop asking gooda for parts. If he really wanted to give them away, or sell them, im sure he would make a post on it.

nice, cant wait to see MORE and MORE and MORE things from it :D

Lol I know, I just usually do that often when it comes down to these things.

Anyway Gooda, what kinda of windows? Windows XP?

Oh well, GO PLAY CRYSIS, everything max, and play COD4 with AA maxed and AF Maxed, with everything to the maximum, even to 1920x?. Make sure you record gooda! I really wanna see that thing crack COD4 like an egg :P.
 
Installing COD4 right now. I can let you know just about any game what eGO supports...can't do Crysis or Fallout or Far Cry until I get my HTPC back online, that has my backups on them.

And before someone mentions piracy, I have my CD-keys here as well, but no disks.

~Gooda~
 
FASTER!!!

MOAR!!!!

LOl if you lived in the middle of the ocean and the water flooded your house and computer...

that would SUCK
 
Last edited:
Have you bled your system properly, made sure coolant is flowing properly, all that good crap? Keep an eye out for minor leaks too.
 
Uhh, I've filled the loop once, no leaks for 24 hours. All the major bubbles are out...only a few tiny ones left.

Getting onto COD4 now.

~Gooda~
 
The small ones aren't going to go away; they are a by product of the pump's agitation. (Dispense with the jokes please)
 
Lawl.

Just played COD4...95FPS+ at all times, all maxed settings at 1920x1200.

Heading off to Crysis Warhead...

~Gooda~
 
Last edited:
*Instant crash*

J/k On high setting you will probably get somewhere around 40-50 fps. OMG you will actually be able to PLAY Crysis.
 
Couldn't load at 1920x1200, Warhead kept "Not Responding" at 99%. Did it at 1650x1050 (or whatever that is) instead. Got pretty decent frames actually, smooth the entire time.

~Gooda~
 
Couldn't load at 1920x1200, Warhead kept "Not Responding" at 99%. Did it at 1650x1050 (or whatever that is) instead. Got pretty decent frames actually, smooth the entire time.

~Gooda~

That means that it couldn't draw the whole game...

Oh well, at least your getting good frame rates :D.

On my computer I can play warhead with pretty decent frame rates on mainstream :D.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top