- Joined
- Feb 4, 2009
- Messages
- 40
I dont do this, i normally just take a flag whenever I can....even if it means running (or trying to run) across a steady stream of .30 cal bullets and some nades shellshockin me lol
Farmin' stats is basically, for example, capping flags for points on the server (per say an empty server). Anyways by capping flags, I mean that in order to trigger HLX Stats you need 4 people active to do so.
As an example 2 team mates on Allies, 2 on Axis, they decide to get together at one of the flags (whether it be Allies or Axis side) take turns and such to cap for points. I hope I explained it clearly enough.. excuse my poor ability to state things simply.
what constitutes farming?
I don't beleive it is, its sad it even has to be stated in a mature gaming community. Cheating in any fashion is not acceptable.

I am in full agreement that this type of cheating is unacceptable, but I would like to add a side note: I would sure love to kill those that do and get some free points, because it most likely means that they'll be losing those points fast to anyone that plays above average.
In other words, I'm not sure what the cheating really does for them. Look good temporarily on the server rankings? In the end, they just let us take their points for free when they really do play. Either that, or, they just never fire the guns ever, except cap flags by taking turns and getting high rankings that are completely meaningless.
Then why do they even bother playing? I really don't understand what the logic is behind doing all this. In any case, Annihilator, you are one hard one to take down, but I'm sure we'll keep killing each other in sewers. See you down there!