Post Your Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol@toyota mr-2. I always think those blasted things are a porsche and I get excited, and then I get angry when I see that darned toyota badge.
 
Hurrah~!

2000ChryslerLHS001.jpg


2000ChryslerLHS005.jpg


2000ChryslerLHS007.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice 240 that thing looks clean! Do you just have the GT28 still or did you upgrade? Nice FN01RC's I got the same ones!
 
Not a pic of mine in actuality, but it looks 90% the same, I have the cut door bar for the Spotlights, and have different center caps on the tires, but I'm getting the rounded center caps soon. My windows are darker as well. (Limo back 2 and rear windshield, and 35 on the fronts.)


2327271690_74c3270450_o.jpg


Later on I might be getting a Go Rino! push bumper as well, not sure though, I like the slickback low profile look.
 
I hate it when I'm blasting down the freeway and I see a white (local state trooper color) Crown Vic, Impala, or Charger. Talk about a buzz kill. Even if it's not a cop, I still end up driving the speed limit for the rest of that drive.
 
I hate it when I'm blasting down the freeway and I see a white (local state trooper color) Crown Vic, Impala, or Charger. Talk about a buzz kill. Even if it's not a cop, I still end up driving the speed limit for the rest of that drive.

U R PwNT!
 
2007 Nissan Xterra, stock everything except the deck and I added a sub.

2007_Nissan_Xterra_ext_3.jpg


2007_Nissan_Xterra_ext_1.jpg


This isn't mine, but it's the same color, and they're both '07s.

The fastest I've gone is 100 mph :) I've taken it out a few times as well, it's pretty solid out there.
 
Yeah, are you serious? What do you have done? I'm going to guess it's a fake since it says longislandstreetrods for the website and you said you live in California but yeah LOL.

Can we please stop the fake cars? It's confusing me
 
Yeah, are you serious? What do you have done? I'm going to guess it's a fake since it says longislandstreetrods for the website and you said you live in California but yeah LOL.

Can we please stop the fake cars? It's confusing me

Oh noo thats not my car. I post that pic because it looks similar because I have the same rims as him. I never really took pictures of my car except its all camera phone pictures... which is not the best quality. But anyways yes I do own a supra and here are some of mods that I have added.

2jz powered engine.
Greddy T-78 Turbo Kit, Greddy Wastegate, Greddy 3 row intercooler, HKS 264 Intake and Exhaust Camshafts, Brembo cross drilled rotors in which I also painted my calipers red. Tein coilovers

Will try to post up dyno graphs soon.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top