Recent content by Skeletor

  1. S

    Modern Warfare 2 - We Need Your Help!

    Signed. I WAS planning on checking this game out, but no deds is gonna be garbage and no mods = more repetitive gameplay.
  2. S

    Post Your Car

    lucky! =p
  3. S

    CRT or LCD?

    Take it, and if you don't keep it, then sell it
  4. S

    Best Car Review. EVER.

    Top Gear is the greatest show ever created, ever
  5. S

    Want some free crap?

    I'll take the AMD lanyard and the watchmen bag if you still have it
  6. S

    Who is your favourite band?

    For years it has been a tie between In Flames and Soilwork I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!!!
  7. S

    Post a fact about yourself!

    I drank 210 Monsters in 2 months
  8. S

    **SIG OF THE WEEK (SOTW) Vote #17 Vote Thread**

    Your Choice: Edge
  9. S

    Final My Computer Thread (Arn0t)

    shell out a little more cash for this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103680
  10. S

    What Are You Doing To Help Our Enviroment? Or To Become More Green?

    All CFL's in my place, ride a motorcycle, never run the A/C, buy goods in bulk, paperless billing
  11. S

    The "What Are You Reading?" Thread

    "A Briefer History of Time" by Steven Hawking
  12. S

    Nathans Hot Dog eating contest! Joey chestnut Wins!

    nice, I love watching this contest every year
  13. S

    Steve McNair Dead

    jeez, what the heck is going on? in around a month it's been Ed McMahon, David Carridine, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, and now McNair. I don't like this summer...
  14. S

    Bed Time

    depends on when I have to work. Normally I go to bed around 2 a.m. and wake up around 10 a.m.
  15. S

    Where do you live?

    Hidden Valley Lake, California Probably one of the worst towns in California, no joke =/
Back
Top