Silent update today...

GardenGroveVW

USS VIN NUMBAH?!?!
Executive
Joined
Jun 15, 2007
Messages
9,218
Apparently valve made an update for TF2 as a silent up date and our servers were off the main list today..

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused for you... The servers will be updated by tomorrow morning.

Also, we have a fix for the guy that has been 'hacking' peoples accounts... We have installed a plugin, We wont disclose what this does for security purposes, this doesn't make you download anything, it just protects you, but this doesn't not protect you from getting your account hacked if this makes sense to you at all... If you have questions please feel free to contact leadership..

Thank you and have a wonderful night/day.
 
Sweet, hopefully this'll put a stop to the whole hacked admin fiasco. I need to get Steam working so I can play some more TF2, Fallout 3 is destroying me.
Thanks for the update on this update.
 
Yeah I was getting a little worried about admins getting there account compromised. Thanks for this update GG! :thumbup1:
 
What was in the silent update?

And thanks for the protection with the new plugin.
 
Very good. I'm curious, is this a plugin that eGO has made?
 
Thanks Garden. I was wondering if the prepetrator had been stopped yet. Good to see that we plugged the hole.
 
Sweet, hopefully this'll put a stop to the whole hacked admin fiasco. I need to get Steam working so I can play some more TF2, Fallout 3 is destroying me.
Thanks for the update on this update.

L0L, When I first got that game, I would play for 6 hours strait :( and then get mad because I died or something :facewall:
 
Back
Top