Silent update today...

Sorry guys, the plugin that we installed obviously didn't work. You can give your thanks to voided, he apparently is the one that has been doing this.

People like this only makes this place better, we get all the bad rap, but yet we get new people here daily. All the new people that come here are tired of these people. This new plugin is now installed on our servers, all eG's please report to eG private.
 
Last edited:
Sorry guys, the plugin that we installed obviously didn't work. You can give your thanks to voided, he apparently is the one that has been doing this.

People like this only makes this place better, we get all the bad rap, but yet we get new people here daily. All the new people that come here are tired of people like voided. This new plugin is now installed on our servers, all eG's please report to eG private.

Just wondering, what's the details/background on voided? I know nothing about this guy.
 
Sorry guys, the plugin that we installed obviously didn't work. You can give your thanks to voided, he apparently is the one that has been doing this.

People like this only makes this place better, we get all the bad rap, but yet we get new people here daily. All the new people that come here are tired of people like voided. This new plugin is now installed on our servers, all eG's please report to eG private.

Never heard of him. But regardless, great news. We can now play TF2 in peace. Thanks to everyone who helped catch him.

Every one of you deserves a medal!
 
:)

STEAM_0:0:4491990 2009-09-18 18:48:17 (Permanent) Bashing ego on a different forum not to be unbanned (Not Contested)

clearly a steam id ban is going to deny me, i might as well go cry

on second thought, playing on an ego server? rofl.
 
Last edited:
I actually kind of like whack-a-mole. Not as much as skeeball, but still.
 
Agent its best when you have 2 hammers instead of one

See what I did there?
 
I knew Voided shortly after I started here in eGO. He seemed good enough, even had some sniper training from him. I had a thought in the back of my mind of him possibly being a suspect, since I know he left eGO on no so good of terms. I kinda had a feeling it was a former eGO member, who had advanced knowledge of our admin commands and leadership structure.

So much for that. Thanks again for the new security feature. This should just help to make our clan stronger.
 
I find it funny. He takes his time to hurt us, what is he even trying to gain?
 
Some people just do it to fulfill some deep-seated need for revenge. Who knows.
 
Sigh. I knew Voided for a while, and it was a bit of a surprise to me that he actually did this. Glad that scum deleted me so I didn't have to waste my time doing so. But in the end, it just strengthened our security.
EDIT:

Voided,
u-mad1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yeah, he wither changed his Steam name or removed me already since I once I found out it was him I went to my Friends list to delete him. Good riddance.
 
I really got scared when I got banned by a hacker.
Thanks whoever unbanned me.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top